3409 Iowa Avenue @ Cherokee
St. Louis, MO 63118
Photo courtesy of Design STL Magazine/St. Louis Magazine
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE
With all precautions in place, we want to invite you back for limited hours....
Here is the Plan and here are the Rules:
We have re-opened our doorsto the public on Fridays from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m, Saturdays from noon to 8:00 p.m., and Sundays from noon to 4:00 p.m. . We are watching the statistics daily and are ready to flex in and out with them. Stay tuned.
- We require masks and social distancing as long as we are advised to do so.
- We will only allow 4 people in the studio at a time, so please limit the number in your group and be patient.
- Please don't "handle the merchandise" until you've made your decision. We can help with that, or sanitize your hands before you touch. We have that in place, too.
- We will clean all common surfaces regularly.
- We still encourage online ordering and curbside pickups.
- Please stay home if there's any chance you've been exposed to the Corona Virus or don't feel well.
We’ll see you again soon.
Tim & Curtis @ Green Earth Art Company, LLC
Click Here for Latest Releases
Rough, uneven, solid, imperfect, cool, impossibly malleable, strong, lasting, capable of telling a story by taking any shape. Products from Green Earth Art Company represent the ever-changing yet concrete nature of Art & Design and its history. They are created to brighten, quiet, enliven, beautify, simplify, strengthen, embolden you and your surroundings. Our products are crafted by four strong hands using Old World techniques and materials Rooted In Nature. Take a look...